Work With Trailguide Marketing
Trailguide Marketing Is Hiring!
Our client list is growing, which means our team needs to as well. If you’re an outgoing, well-organized marketing professional who thrives in a work-from-home, virtual environment, let’s talk!
Content Creation Manager
Trailguide Marketing has an immediate part-time position available for you if you are a copywriting professional with excellent communications skills and a desire to join a successful, growing marketing firm. This is a virtual/work-from-home position.
We are based in Carmel, California and a Zoho Partner that provides outsourced marketing services to clients in a variety of industries. Working with Trailguide, you’ll join a talented team of marketing professionals who serve a rapidly growing client base. You will enjoy the flexibility of a fast-paced, virtual environment and the camaraderie of collaborating with a virtual team of people who love what they do and have fun doing it.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Serving as the designated content creation expert for a for set of Trailguide clients
- Strategizing/leading the creation, implementation and measurement of client content (SEO optimized content, email marketing, social media, website)
- Contributing to the strategic direction for client programs so that our services/programs align with their stated goals
- Supporting account teams by leading the implementation of content and campaigns
You are the ideal candidate if the following describes your skills, experience and education:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Are an excellent writer with experience creating content for a variety of platforms
- Have an in-depth understanding of social media, blogging, email marketing, SEO/content programs
- 2-3 years of marketing experience
- Broad background in marketing that includes digital/inbound marketing
- Aptitude for juggling multiple projects and clients for busy agency
- Excellent, proactive communicator committed to keeping clients informed and up to date
- Not afraid to use the resources you have to figure things out and make good decisions when you don’t know the answer
- Critical thinker with an ability to see opportunity areas and make business/marketing recommendations
- Software/online savvy
- Working knowledge of Zoho One is a plus
Our clients and our employees are humans first. Life happens… Work happens… sometimes nothing feels predictable. Flexibilitiy is what allows our team to adjust to changes in client needs, meet deadlines, maintain a work-life balance, and love the work we do.
Holding ourselves and eachother to the highest level of professional accountability is what allows us to remain flexible in the face of unpredicability while meeting our business goals.
This begins in our office and extends into our wider community through our work with community foundations, fundraising, and volunteering.
We bring our best, every time. The most successful marketing strategies include a variety of moving pieces and our commitment to open communication and teamwork allow us to integrate, automate, and grow.
Stefanie began her marketing career at the Country Music Association and brings close to two decades of experience building and managing the digital presences of a variety of businesses in fields ranging from education, non-profit, foodservices, to luxury retail. Stefanie specializes in social media advertising and sales funnel development, email marketing, content creation, and website design.
With a degree in Human and Organizational Development from Vanderbilt University, Stefanie brings an intellectual and real-world understanding of how business owners can harness the power of relationships built through social media to drive an increase in revenue.
Stefanie founded Trailguide Marketing with a belief that being a high value employee who loves their work AND a committed parent, caregive, and/or partner should not be mutually exclusive.
Matt’s nearly 20 years of professional experience includes building highly individualized business systems to increase efficiency, productivity, and sales for a variety of clients ranging from small business start-ups to medical associations with international reach.
With a degree in BioMedical Engineering from Vanderbilt University and an MBA from the UC Davis Graduate School of Management, Matt understands the importance of approaching problems both systematically and creatively.
This combination of education and work experience allows Matt a unique understanding of the specific technological challenges facing business owners and the skills to develop comprehensive systems and marketing solutions.